Sunday, May 29, 2011

Become Ninjas



A few days ago, my brother e-mailed me a document composed by his brother and sister-in-law's daughter, Sydney, who's 11 years old.

Her eclectic and all-encompassing list of "Things to do This Summer" reads as follows:

1.) Lemonade stand

2.) Plays

3.) Visit Zoo = Brookfield Zoo

4.) Have a picnic

5.) Camp in backyard

6.) Make homemade Ice-cream

7.) Funway

8.) BlackBerry farm/Peckfarm

9.) Make up a dance

10.) go to the pool

11.) Have a pillow fight

12.) go to park

13.) go to Luems

14.) sleepover

15.) movie theater

16.) make pizzas

17.) become ninjas

18.) sprinkler

19.) watergun fight

20.) Bake a cake/throw a party

21.)

Sydney is destined for greatness. The city of Sydney, Australia doesn't have a "To Do" list this ambitious.

I gotta go...I need some loftier goals.

3 comments:

  1. We forget we thought all things were possible and worth trying when we were 11! Beautiful reminder. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's my joy and makes me laugh everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brookfield zoo-- childhood memories

    ReplyDelete