Friday, July 4, 2008

A Snow Globe and a Pencil Sharpener

Last night I got together with a buddy who had just returned from vacation in Australia. Before he left on his trip, I had asked him to bring me back a pencil sharpener in the shape of the Sydney Opera House, thinking he'd never be able to find one.

Undaunted by my impossible request, he returned with a pencil sharpener featuring the Australian flag and a snow globe containing a replica of the Sydney Opera house (or maybe it's the Swiss Alps...see photo).

So....with a stick of gum, or some other adhesive, I can create a pencil sharpener which is not only functional, but also interactive, entertaining and aesthetically pleasing.

All components manufactured in China. Chewing gum not included. Some assembly required. No warranty implied.

No comments:

Post a Comment