Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Best Job In the World


I don't know if you've heard, but the Department of Tourism in Queensland, Australia is taking applications from anyone on the planet who wants to live on Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef, live in a tricked-out three bedroom house which overlooks the ocean. Other amenities include a pool, a spa, a state-of -the-art entertainment system and a golf cart in which to tool around the island .

Job responsibilities include snorkeling, diving, relaxing, sun-bathing and.....here's the tough part....keeping a blog. Oh yeah...the gig pays $100,000 for six months. You can check it out at www.islandreefjob.com.

Here's the video I submitted as part of my application for the job....click anywhere on the image to view it. And if you think I'm the man for the job, please vote for me....hopefully by July 1st I'll be blogging from down unda!

2 comments: