Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mother Teresa is Alive and Well....


...and living in Roatan, Honduras. She goes by the alias "Miss Peggy" and she runs a joint called Clinica Esperanza.

She does good things for poor people.

If you're feeling cynical today, do yourself a favor and visit her website....there are still some truly selfless people out there, and she's one of 'em.

You know when you're in the presence of goodness....and believe me, she's the real deal. One way I know that is because she doesn't take herself too seriously. I'm pretty sure I heard her say "shit". But don't quote me on that...just file it under "What Saints Look Like".

1 comment:

  1. Checked the site out - wonderful work they are doing. Next time I have a spare buck or two, I believe I'll send it her way.

    Saints certainly say "shit", only it sounds "right" when they say it, like no other word would have worked in its stead...

    ReplyDelete