Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Collaboration

A phenomenally talented creative director and graphic designer, Kendall Witherspoon, contacted me about the possibility of collaborating on a project just for fun. 

We're getting together tomorrow to talk more about that, but in the meantime I e-mailed him a photo I shot recently, to see what he could do with it. 

Here are 11 variations he came up with...amazing!!  You can check out more of Kendall's work, as well as his blog, at www.thinkspoon.com

Click on each image to enlarge





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stuff. I truly believe such "collaborations" would make fascinating portraits. I can see the artist Daryl Howard's photograph combined with oriental calligraphy (representing her Japanese woodblock style), in the style of picture #6.

    Hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete