Sunday, May 17, 2009

I've Got a Buzz...How 'Bout U?

 
Do you ever wanna cut off all your hair?

Me too!  Frequently.  But someone always talks me out of it.  Or I resist the urge.

But this time I didn't.  It's fun to be impulsive and shake things up every once in a while.  Or maybe it's a cry for help.

Friday night I went to a party.  Apparently I didn't get the memo that you were supposed to wear orange and be a young, hip, extremely attractive person with thick, curly, black hair and flawless skin the color of mocha, and have an exotic name like Bijoy or Zion.

Instead, I came dressed as an uptight, middle-aged white guy wearing a shirt I bought on sale at Steinmart.  Good thing I forgot to bring the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on Wonder Bread®.

But they let me in anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Must have been #1 on Danny's list that pushed you over the edge. A cool new look, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love John! And MISS his humor. Thank goodness for this blog to get me a John fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John! I just met you tonight at the StrataTX event! I was reading through your blog and saw Zion's face...I run into her EVERYWHERE. It's ridiculous. This post was super funny, great to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete